Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

boiga cyanear male/female
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Snakes - General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
photographymatt
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite easy to keep, once their eating, wouldnt you say karl? and yes, there quite unique looking:-) some other boiga sp look similar...but boiga C young'uns look cuter than baby hippos:-) lol.

Ill take a pic of my dannys setup later for you, cant wait till he gets older/bigger so I can put him in a bigger planted viv.

mine is very active at night usually, but is awake and jetting about his viv right now. When he is in night-mode, he sits there and watchs me....bobbing his head up and down..pretending to be a twig/leaf:-) so cute.

and im told they can be quite agressive. I havnt really seen this, but if disturbed at times he can get pissy, and rears up:-) Its hard to be scared of something so cute thou.lol

regards
matt H
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are certainly stunning snakes..I was quite taken with them when I visited Karls..
bugman426
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photographymatt wrote:

Ill take a pic of my dannys setup later for you, cant wait till he gets older/bigger so I can put him in a bigger planted viv.

regards
matt H

thanks...im really interested to see what the enclosure is like. Do you know the equivalent in gallon tanks you keep it in? Like a 20 gallon tank, etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Snakes - General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: