Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1000 of them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick, Dave @ Insectsunlimited. Bin down for a while as I had to change P.C.`s & update everything but I`m appearing here & there again. I have Madeira`s for sale if anyone is interested. They are a lot slower to mature than lobsters & not as prolific but are a good size at 2" (50mm) as an adult. I keep my lobsters in exactly the same storage boxes as you have yours in & I reckon I must have approx 5,000+ in each box. They`ve gone mad. . . & need a change of bedding too often now. Incidentally, I just have a Vas barrier & no lids, if they are getting out, they`re getting back in again as I don`t find them loose.lol. As opposed to Picnoscellus surinamensis that I find all over the place. Regards... Dave.

It may be the early bird that gets the worm but it`s the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.
Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Barriers Reply with quote

Hi, Dave @ Insectsunlimited & I`ve tried everything for all the regular climbers & found Vaseline to be the best - bar none... but Picnoscellus will get over even Vaseline. The heavier roaches have more of a job gripping to anything & runners can`t climb glass or polythene but WILL climb up seams in polythene or corners of fish-tanks. I keep mine in the same boxes that Rick keeps his lobsters in . . . & mine don`t get out without a Vas barrier. Regards... Dave.

It may be the early bird that gets the worm but it`s the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave nice to see you back on the forum again. Yes the Lobsters sure are prolific. I estimate about 5k in each of my lobster tubs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: