Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seeing as we are going down this route

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: seeing as we are going down this route Reply with quote

This may not sound odd at first but when you think about the genetics it doesnt make sense to me.
A couple of months back i got some feeder/breeder rats from some "random old geezer", we got something along the lines of 2 black and 2 white rats. From one of the breedings we got what deb called the "Weimaraner" clutch. In normal speak from black and white parents we got grey babies!?!??
Due to the economics behind the rats existence in our house we decided to save only 2 (the others now reside in the freezer) from the clutch. One of them is a nice grey colour and the other is what i can only describe as blue (although there is some arguement about this due to the colour capturing abilities of my camera)

This first pic shows both of them on my keyboard with the grey on the left making a swift exit:

This one is a naff picture as you can barely see them but hey why not :

The following 2 show the "blue" one a bit better:

The future is bright, the future is a net like pattern.................

I'm NOT an expert, so if you don't want to know my opinion don't ask!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: