Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

breeders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cass
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: breeders Reply with quote

hi guys is there anybody on here who breeds yemen chameleons in the west midlands and wat does everbody on here do to water there chameleons do u use dropper systems or misting and is it ok to house 2 together permanently

I do not own a chameleon yet but want 1 4 my birthday in september so im doing as much research as possible any answers to my questions and advice is much appreciated thanks
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a Jewel System sprayer, automactically sprays them every hour for 15 seconds. www.jewelspray.nl

I did start off just using a plastic cup with a pin hole in it, this was filled once a day and then drip over plants into another cup on the floor to catch the excess, this worked fine until I went for the automated one.

As for housing together, YES they can be housed together BUT I would suggest that it's better to learn with ONE first. To house more than one in a cage CAN lead to problems and until you have a little experiance in recognising stress symptoms etc it is better for YOU & your yemen to keep them singular. Yemens can be quite vicious to each other and can inflict bad bites on their cage mates.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
cass
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for that scott 1 i will get then thanks Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: