Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K&J Roberts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: K&J Roberts Reply with quote

Have just received some breeding colonies of roaches from the below link.

Cheapest source for Lobster roaches I could find (bulk).

Good email contact, fast free delivery, well packed and brilliant tubs that they arrived in will use the tubs again. Highly comprehensive care sheet also included. Good for them I would recommend them.

http://www.freewebs.com/levicameron/lobsterroaches.htm

Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: lobsters Reply with quote

It`s good to know that roaches bought from me,can be re-sold & still at a competitive price... Dave @ Insects Unlimited

It may be the early bird that gets the worm but it`s the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.
Peter Parrot
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Visit our website - Gwelwch ein Gwefan
www.btcvcymru.org
Llinell Gymorth / Helpline: 08702 40 48 41
Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: unneccesary threats Reply with quote

This is Dave Messer @ Insects Unlimited & I don`t need threats like that. I am now contacting Ad-min to delete all my adverts, threads & care-sheets on this site forthwith. It saddens me when half the threads I read on this site are breeding roaches supplied by me in the first place... Over 200 happy (or so I thought) customers on this site alone. I won`t get embroiled with needless back-biting & will not re-visit this site.

It may be the early bird that gets the worm but it`s the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.
Peter Parrot
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked What threat? I posted a smily! As in laughing `cos it tickled me what you said! It was laughing WITH you David! If you mean my signature if you look thats at the end of all my posts! Rick has one about eating Armadillos, Doesn`t mean he does! Sorry about the confusion but that`s all it is mate!
www.btcvcymru.org
Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: "misunderstanding?" Reply with quote

Being totally green & a devout Pagan, I don`t play around with karma`s. I spend my waken hours trying to create good ones. It was purely the signature that got my back up as I had not seen it before & it appeared threatening in the context.If it was at all misinterpreted...
I haven`t seen it. Now let`s move on. I`m genuinely proud that in 2 years, I have brought roaches to a lot more people, kept their availability stable & brought their cost down.Not much gets my back up & Kerry knows how I run as a business. I don`t expect all my sales to be eaten & inevitably they will come back to haunt me from time to time but no forked tongues. I say what I mean & sometimes it is taken as sarcasm as "proper" people don`t understand me. If something I have done, has made life smoother for somebody, I get a kick out of it. I get a kick from most of my customers cos I handle everything myself & will not rest until they are happy. Some people think I`m mad. I think I`m doing good. The money ain`t great but I sleep very well at night. Regards... Dave @ Insects Unlimited.
P.s. I haven`t yet cleared all my input & it will remain in situ.

Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I hope that little misunderstanding demonstrates how easy it is to jump to conclusions on a forum Wink Tip to ALL members - always best to Reflect & Question a post before getting upset by it. Very Happy

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Peter Parrot
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Dave! Glad we sorted that out! Glad you are not leaving the forum too! As I am sure everyone is. This is a very different forum to most . It`s honest and respectful and I get the impression that Scott strives to keep it that way.

Thanks for the Roach care sheets that you kindly sent me a few weeks back too. I should think I may well be ordering some in the future!

Wink
www.btcvcymru.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: