Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey this is a bit cheeky but!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iguanaman2442
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: hey this is a bit cheeky but!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone i know this is really cheeky but here goes. Well im moving to leicester at the end of this week and i need to find a new job well i was really hoping to find one in a rep/pet shop and was wondering if anybody here knew of or had any jobs going in or around leicester im 21 and reps are a passion of mine have a small collection at the mo but going to expand soon as the money starts to come in. So if there is any chance you could help or know somebody that could please get in touch thanx everyone Rob
955i
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Scales 'n' Tails were advertising for weekend staff a bit ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: