Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shops in Merseyside/Cheshire area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAT2
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Shops in Merseyside/Cheshire area? Reply with quote

Hi can anyone recommend any decent shops with a half decent range of reptiles/amphibians supplies etc in the Merseyside/Cheshire area?

Thanx
brittone05
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few scattered about

North West Reptiles - Rake Lane, Wallasey....... I have used them a few times and they have a good range of stuff in normally.

Contact pets, Chester - not used tem myself but know a couple of people who have they also usually have a good range of stuff in.

There are a couple further afield too - Blackpool an stuff but not too sure of their names.

Another one to try is The Living Rainforest in Rhyl - Steve Gill owns this and I have heard a lot of good stuff about it although am still trying to get my hubby to take me - he says he is leaving his wallet at home though lmao
boooger
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I use contact pets in Blacon chester all the time.

Great range of healthy reptiles.

Really helpful staff too. I had a non feeder visual albino royal from Crystal Palace and they fixed him for me !! Darren offered but running back an forth to London wasnt an option.

Definately worth a visit.

Theres also Limestar pets in Tarvin, the carry alot of fish too, tropical and marine.
Got some lizards and snakes upstairs aswell.

Theres another one in Buckley, Flintshire, North wales. Its on Brunswick Road near The Tiv nightclub. For the life of me I cant remember the name of it. Has a cpl of lovely Burmese in there one albino. Huge they are. Its a small ish shop but its nice.

Dan
carpets
fat tails
TAT2
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks guys would have replied sooner but only just seen the replies - don't seem to be getting the emails through when a thread gets a reply Shocked

I found the details of one called Kearsley tropicals in Bolton in the classifieds section. Dont know if anyone has heard of them or used them before. Ill have to take a ride up there and have a look
Cleef
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boooger wrote:
Hi

I use contact pets in Blacon chester all the time.

Great range of healthy reptiles.

Really helpful staff too. I had a non feeder visual albino royal from Crystal Palace and they fixed him for me !! Darren offered but running back an forth to London wasnt an option.

Definately worth a visit.

Theres also Limestar pets in Tarvin, the carry alot of fish too, tropical and marine.
Got some lizards and snakes upstairs aswell.

Theres another one in Buckley, Flintshire, North wales. Its on Brunswick Road near The Tiv nightclub. For the life of me I cant remember the name of it. Has a cpl of lovely Burmese in there one albino. Huge they are. Its a small ish shop but its nice.

Dan

I'll second that Smile

I have bought herps from Contact Pets several times, he really does keep them in excellent condition. Makes really good use of his space too.

Great staff, great shop Cool
Kate
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for contact pets here too - Dave's a top bloke!!
dangermouse
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE REPTILE ROOM - BLACKPOOL. ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST REPTILE SHOPS AROUND THEY ALSO HAVE A WEBSITE CHECK IT OUT

www.thereptileroom.co.uk
bearded dragon, carolina corn snake, creamsicle corn snake ,blizzard gecko,blazing blizzard gecko,2 albino patternless geckos, 4 snow mack geckos, chocolate albino gecko, melanistic gecko, super hypo tangerine gecko, crested gecko, 2 female rats
mark_w
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested to hear what Kearlsey Tropicals is like - I've been thinking of paying them a visit...

Cheers,
Mark.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: