Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First success

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irian
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: First success Reply with quote

I know it's no big thing but i've just had my first ever success at tease feeding a non feeder Laughing Laughing Laughing I've tried a few times before but it's never worked.

I got her to take, then came the innevitable itch that got the better of me Crying or Very sad Then after she struck again she started to take it down after a few seconds, then the ******* phone rang with an important call i've been waiting for all day so she spat it out again.

I put her back for five minutes whilst i had a moody Shocked then thought i'd give it one last try. She struck after a couple of minutes and then i just froze solid. She started to take it down and then just kept on going until it was all gone. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I had a couple of non feeders last year that i tried tease feeding and it never worked so i wasn't holding out much hope this year.

I'M ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the novel but i'm well chuffed, WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Stu.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Congrats mate I know the feeling well!..Have had fun getting my bredl female to feed but when they do its great.Dont know about you but when they have got hold of it I daren't move...lol...keep us updated on her next feed. Wink
RoyalCrazy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Very Happy
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's what it's all about Stu, well done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: