Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manchester Terrier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WelshBoa
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Manchester Terrier Reply with quote

Driving 500 mile round trip this weekend to see a breeder about getting one of her pups.

Cant believe I am driving that far and not bringing anything back but know I cant go into everything head first and want to take a good look at the litter first.

Anyone got any experience of this breed or know anyone who has kept them?

Done quite a bit of reading on them but not a lot out there really. Their care seems simple enough and not a dog that suffers with many genetic defects but wondered if anyone knew a bit more about their characters on a personal level.
sssnakequeen
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the forum on www.champdogs.co.uk will help, or try one of the breed clubs, they should send you info, good on you for travelling to see the righ litter and not just buying because they are on your door step.

I breed Dobermanns and do health testing, temperament testing but there are sooooo many so called breeders (I prefer to call them producers) that dont bother with health or temperament.

Let us know how you get on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: