Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Info - Breeders / Traders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> CaptiveBred Reptile Forums- News - Q&A & Rules - PLEASE READ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JStroud
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems fair mate Wink
B
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: two way thing Reply with quote

Don't think you could be any fairer if you tried! From what I can see everyone on here is really helpfull and more than willing to share information, so if you are giving people the chance to advertise for free then sharing info is a small price to pay isn't it.
I think the way you run your site is fab! Smile
chris R
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: hi people Reply with quote

new to the web and im sorry if i have upset u but i am staying on this forum to help were i can my web site has only been going a month i was try to help people save money.
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris,
No problem, look forward to you posting and good luck with your website.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Peter Parrot
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: hi people Reply with quote

chris R wrote:
new to the web and im sorry if i have upset u but i am staying on this forum to help were i can my web site has only been going a month i was try to help people save money.

I guarantee you that you haven`t upset Scott. Post some pictures of your collection, or just your experiences. (I don`t have a camera at present but you`re lucky I don`t or you would all be sick off seeing my pics by now!) Once a member has contributed, even if it`s only a BAD experience that we can all learn from and try not to repeat, then I know Scott will be only too pleased for you to post about your web site a little later.

I also look forward to reading your posts and perusing your pics.
All the best mate,
Pete
Visit our website - Gwelwch ein Gwefan
www.btcvcymru.org
Llinell Gymorth / Helpline: 08702 40 48 41
beardie barmy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i for 1 can say that this site has helped me sell my offspring alot easier plus I'm more then happy to help others its more then a fair deal thanks pal
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump*

Just a reminder to any new members Wink Laughing

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!Congratulation Rick!
You'll do a great job! Very Happy

The Forum will never be the same. So how much did he pay you Scott?
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or was it Blackmail? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No but serious, good choice.
Sharon
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: great to hear guys... nice one Reply with quote

This is a really nice to hear posting
It will help all of those looking and struggling to obtain certain reptiles who want to get them from places which are reputable and do not know where to start looking.
Yes we have classifieds, but i don't know nothing about any reptile keepers so i would be buying from an unknown and would not know if they was selling me a full term or young rankins. If there is word of mouth involved, it would make me feel a lot more happier that the animal is all what it should be. After all, the worst thing to happen would be to obtain a poorly animal and loose it, because the previous owner was more interested in the cash you was handing over...

Fortunately both my beardies are getting big and chunky and are very healthy and well pampered. I have enclosed a pic of bumpkins and i shall have to enclose 1 of big boy sometime.. Aint she gorgeous....my first baby... lol. i know i am biased but aren't we all about our little ones.

Thanks for allowing this on your site. I am sure many of us will reap the benefits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> CaptiveBred Reptile Forums- News - Q&A & Rules - PLEASE READ All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: