Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

reptiles via royal mail.....bad sellers.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madison
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: reptiles via royal mail.....bad sellers..... Reply with quote

well what can i say.....i shall start from the begining.....

on the 22nd august i replied to a classified add on the live food forum,
it was for 5 fan footed geckos....
i spoke to a guy called Stevio who was business partners with jason
and i explained to him i was intrested in all 5 of his fan foots....
we came to a aggreemant that i could buy all 5 and have them safely couriered to me before 9am next day via a very realible service i got told was also told it was the way they had sent all there reps over the last several years....
so foolishly i agreed.....paid him via paypal nearly £80.00 and that was that....got a email from stevio saying he had my money and would recieve geckos by 9 next day,
well 9 came and went so did 12 and then it was the next day and still nothing Sad
soi called stevio and was shocked to find out he had posted them (well jason did) via royal mail so i asked if this was right he told me its only bad if you get caught.... Mad
so i asked if they had at least a tracking number so i could find them but they never it was done via royal mail standard post.... Sad
so i was fuming.....well when days past to a week and still nothing i tried contacting paypal for my money but they said his wiped his account now so not only am i down by £80.00 for paying for them, cos paypal cant get to him to retrieve funds until he pays up they have taken it from me and blocked my account Mad
since chatting to lots of other people i have relised he does this quiet often 2 occasions he sent a iggy over the bank holidy weekend which took days to get there .....plus he sends out chams in lightbulb boxes....
but he never marks them livestock as its illegal so they get battered and thrown about with the normal post Sad

its 9 days now and nothing.....im livid....
towarsd the end jason had been trying to help well in a funny fashion....
stevio wont talk to me no more....jason seems to be full of excuses....

one other thing which made my blood boil was the fact 3 days into this i recieved a letter tiny brown envelope with needed to be signed for.....
well thankfully before i signed for it i checked the postmark and it was from exeter funnily enough with stevios name and postcode on it....
he was trying to scam my signature from me and use it to say that was the geckos one....what a slimeball.....wish i could tell you what i really think of them

anyway i didnt sign for it and it went back to him.....

so basically please be aware of these 2 .....there not nice and they dont give a damb its just money to them......

some people may not mind using royal mail but its criminal if you want something surely its best to pay and you and your rep will be covered correctly....

his fobbed me of for to long now....he does say part of the payment is in the post which i will believe when i see it....
just wanted to warn others really....

my fan foots are probably dead by now and if not they wont be in a good way thats for sure....
no heating,no food or no water.....

he even started up a topic on live food general asking about where i live....there both crazy.....

btw him and stevio both go by the name of TBUK on the forum....

if either jason or stevio wish to add your side of it then please feel free to do so.....if your man enough that is....
jason all you say is sorry ....your business is a sham....shame on you....

thank you for listening

samantha
Peter Parrot
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. Cool

Sorry you have had such problems. Sad Hopefully the people concerned will do the right thing and sort it all out for you.
Visit our website - Gwelwch ein Gwefan
www.btcvcymru.org
Llinell Gymorth / Helpline: 08702 40 48 41
Dan
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i just confirm you are talking about Jason Edworthy aka TBUK (tiny boas uk) who has the "smallest pet shop in the country" Question

The future is bright, the future is a net like pattern.................

I'm NOT an expert, so if you don't want to know my opinion don't ask!!
madison
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: hi dan Reply with quote

yes thats him.....he told me he never had a shop done in all from home Question
Dan
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope there has been some confusion here, soon find out though.....

madison
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you elaborate more please.....

there is no confussion from what he as done to me.....

sam
Dan
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 2 sides to every story, people miss things and make something out of nothing when angry or given the ability to dwell on important events. Don't take that personally, it's a proven fact.

955i
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Not excusing it but I do know that there is a postal strike in the Exeter sorting office. I am waiting for livefoods to arrive and have been for four days now so i don't suppose they will be of any use either Sad
Jan O
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hun. Glad you found your way here. What has happened to you is INEXCUSABLE, Paypal are being totally unreasonable also. The whole thing must be a nightmare for you, especially as you thought your amimals were being safetly delivered. I have something up on the classifieds right now-- no mods this aint a plug,lol- and have stated that the animals can be delivered safetly and legally via a recognised rep. courier- However some would be buyers have stated that they are not prepared to pay for the service and asked why I cant just "bung them in a box" and send by RM. What I am saying is people seem to think animals are pretty dispensable. I am so angry on your behalf that these poor animals are god knows where in god knows what state and no one but you seems to give a damn- they have your money , seem to have no intention of repaying you and the animals are just forgotten. What are Royal Mail doing about it Sam?What about Paypals fraud prevention? Please keep us informed Sam and well done for naming and shaming.
Love Jan O
madison
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well firstly there may be two sides to every story but geckos missing in transit for 9 days trying to defraud me and not paying me back....
this is terrible maybe he should tell his side then.....
but hey he cant as im right and his well in the wrong....and he knows it.... Evil or Very Mad

i know there is a strike so even more so he shouldnt be posting out under these circumstances ..... Evil or Very Mad

thanks jan......its making my life hell hun i have 8 kids and my bank and paypal have been wiped clean by these idiots....
we were due to go down the caravan site with the kids and now we cant....
i have reported him and royal mail are furios and could end up taking him to court....paypal and my bank have the fraud squad investing and it will take up to 10 days.....
he is a waster him and stevo as they say what goes around comes around ....and believe me it will....he will wish he never met me.....

sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: