Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RED EYED TREE FROG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GINNER
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: RED EYED TREE FROG Reply with quote

Hi has anybody got any red eyed tree frogs i need some info on them i have got the chance to rescue some from a bad home ,i`ve got a book but would just like any info off people who have them already,Thanks
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never kept them here but did see them a lot when I used to work in the reptile shop. Only problem we use to have there was that they would rub their noses until they were sore, I think the trick would be to keep the viv very densly planted. I'll leave it for someone who keeps them to add anything else.

Good luck though.
GINNER
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: