Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not Recommended: Jim Radley
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Not Recommended: Jim Radley Reply with quote

Stated without prejudice.

A good few months ago I was informed by Jim Radley who uses this forum that he could obtain some chameleons for me. 1.1 Ambanja's
and 1.1 solid blue Panthers.

He needed the money up front to pay the breeder so I sent a cheque.

To cut a long story short; no chameleons just lots of feeble nonsensical excuses. Lots of evasion to my queries and now complete avoidance.

I have repeatedly requested my money back. His latest tactic is to ignore my emails, and phone calls.

Rest assured I will get my money back, have no doubts about that! I have his home address!

I placed my trust in this guy after getting to know him via the forum, I like to start of from the premise of trusting people otherwise what a sad life it would be.

He has lied to me, abused my trust, shown no respect for me whatsoever, is acting like a coward by not responding to my messages, would not be so bad if he at least responded and was man enough to admit that he has fecked up big time!

I will add that I don't think he has deliberately tried to rip me off, but he has just messed up big time and got out of his depth by trying to be a big man when in reality he is a non entity. At least in my view he should have the guts and be man enough to face up to things.

I would have more respect for him if he was to deal with this face to face with me. I would much prefer it that way!

What goes around comes around in life!

More mug me for trusting him!

I am posting this as a warning to others not to do business with this person.

Rick.

Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick, sorry this seems to have gone wrong for you.

I am happy for this thread to say up, Jim Radley can respond on here and if any one has any good comments or experiances (or other bad ones) then they are welcome to add to this thread.

Please, anyone adding to this thread in a negative or positive way, PLEASE stick to the facts and to your OWN personal experiances (not friend of a friend stories!).

Thanks.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers Scott, I am being 100% honest in my portrayal of the facts, I would welcome a response in any shape or form from him.

I feel it is just so sad that I have to go public with this, I have hung on for months now, but enough is enough. Would much prefer to sort it out face to face, but when the person will not allow this then I have no choice. Plus I will not be treated in this way.

Also I do not want others to fall into this trap.

Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Sorry to hear this Rick..lets just hope he reads this and does the decent thing!
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuart wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Sorry to hear this Rick..lets just hope he reads this and does the decent thing!

One can live in hope, much better than living in Herne Bay.

Well plenty of private opportunity has been given for him to resolve this to no avail. Wait and see.

Jas
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed last week he had his whole Uro collection up for sale on the classified pages, so hopefully when he sells these he will have the money to pay you back, Good luck!
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jas wrote:
I noticed last week he had his whole Uro collection up for sale on the classified pages, so hopefully when he sells these he will have the money to pay you back, Good luck!

Yes someone else pointed that out to me, but it just makes me wonder where my money really went in the first place?

I just hope it turns out fair and square for all concerned. It is a shame, but five months of waiting is just not good enough in my view.

Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough I received a text message from JR yesterday saying he was selling his herps to repay everyone as he can not get the money back from the breeder!

STRANGE THAT HE CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE CHAMELEONS FROM THE BREEDER EITHER, OR THE MONEY BACK HOW VERY ODD!

Also very odd that he is unable to give me the breeders details? I wonder why he is unable to do that?

In response to asking his reason for selling his herps when replying to his various advertisements, he states he is moving to France and that is why he is selling them.

What a deep joy to deal with honest people who don't lie.

I really wish he was standing in front of me right now. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

JStroud
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least its a start Rick Wink Good luck eventually getting it back...
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JStroud wrote:
At least its a start Rick Wink Good luck eventually getting it back...

Cheers James Time will tell. If my patience can hold out that long!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: