Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Axie news!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jan O
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Axie news! Reply with quote

Out of the original lot I have 6 strong healthy babies who have almost got their back legs now.I do realise that I havent enough to go round to all the folk who showed an interest, so the best way of being fair about this is to let them go on a 1st asked for basis.Their not ready to go to their new homes just yet though!. Now the good news!!! This morning I discovered a bucket load of totally albino eggs- the mother being my gold and the father pink, now once I know for sure that these are fertile and I see no reason why they shouldnt be, then those who missed out first time around are more than welcome to have some eggs to rear. First time around I probably should have saved more for bringing on but its sods law if I'd have saved 50 and actually ended up with 40 odd- no one would want them!!. PM me if your interested I can post pics of the parents if you like, love Jan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: