Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classifieds by county?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatBoy
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Classifieds by county? Reply with quote

If this is a stupid idea just tell me to shut up. Laughing Is there any way to make a required field be filled for your location? So that people can see where the animal is before they contact the seller. It would be nice to find people close to Scotland without spamming peoples inboxes.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Thats a good idea Ross..Nothing more frustrating than finding out the animal is other end of the country!I am sure when Scott sees this he will reply. Wink Must admit though whenever I place an ad I always state where abouts in the UK I am.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ross,

yep, it's something I'm looking into, the current Classifieds software is pretty fixed with not much else I can do.

I have asked someone if they can write a new prog with extra features including what you have said, this may take a little while though.

Scott

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
FatBoy
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Scott! Suppose that means we are getting hit with a LF style surcharge then? Laughing (aye ok, maybe i'm bitter!)

Stu, I do too mate, pity we are in the minority though mate!
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.......NO....No charges,

I plan to greatly improve the reptileclassifieds but have no intention of charging private adverts, I may eventually charge shops though.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
cornmorphs
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FatBoy wrote:
Nice one Scott! Suppose that means we are getting hit with a LF style surcharge then? Laughing (aye ok, maybe i'm bitter!)

Stu, I do too mate, pity we are in the minority though mate!

for christ sake NO lol, thats over the top that one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: