Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which one?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

which would you buy?
Habistat
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Microclimate
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Lucky Reptile
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Lynne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and just to clarify things, i have very strong opinions, and to some folk maybe put them across strongly. im not forcing my opinion on anyone. it seems to me you are the one throwing a tantrum because i dont agree wi you.

any opinions i write are just that. MY opinions. anyone feel free to disagree with me and state thier own. Very Happy
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
good god do you lot not know when someone is kidding. take a pill. someone sho ve his dummy back in his gob!!!!!

Laughing yer ok then Rolling Eyes

When i asked if they were second hand i was presumming they were fecked off ebay or somthing ..If you feel the need to rant at any one for asking you a proper question why not pm instead of your Know it all attitude and ruining the thread for the guy ?

The resident rotweiler eh .. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

let others have there say two people wont swing any poll

Razz

jezz wrote:
I dont understand SteveL's sarcasm dohhh
Lynne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasnt ranting steve. and when i wrote that it was with tongue in cheek. but i do realise some men feel intimadated by strong women. or rather by women with strong opinions. i have one 2nd hand one. habistat. was brought to me by pete. working as it should. all my others are new or were bought by me.
i prefer habistat cause most micro climate ones i have bought have not worked from the start and had to be replaced.
from now on i will try and put my opinions over less strongly so as not to intimidate steve!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use habistat all the time

but i do have a micro climate dimmer stat for th beardie and it works great
SteveL
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne wrote:
i wasnt ranting steve. and when i wrote that it was with tongue in cheek. but i do realise some men feel intimadated by strong women. or rather by women with strong opinions. i have one 2nd hand one. habistat. was brought to me by pete. working as it should. all my others are new or were bought by me.
i prefer habistat cause most micro climate ones i have bought have not worked from the start and had to be replaced.
from now on i will try and put my opinions over less strongly so as not to intimidate steve!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice climbdown there Lynn Laughing Laughing

jezz wrote:
I dont understand SteveL's sarcasm dohhh
Lynne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveL wrote:
Lynne wrote:

Nice climbdown there Lynn Laughing Laughing

aye!!!! i just saw a pig fly past the window too. Laughing
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which ones are microclimate? i have never seen them.

all my young snakes in the rack run off a couple of habistats. the rankins viv runs off a habistat and the big corn viv has a lucky reptile.

i prefer the look of the lucky reptile, and i like the included timer feature, but the habistat is easier to programme and use

Snakes: :Pantherophis: :Coelognathus: :Lampropeltis: :Heterodon: :Antaresia:
Lizards: :Rhacodactylus: :Pogona: :Goniurosaurus:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ailurus27
chrislewis6563
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Which one? Reply with quote

Hi I have always had habistat in the past and when they go wrong they have always stuck on, but that's only me. But i have just had two Microclimate the b2me and the b2 pulse stats and must say I'm very happy with them.
So microclimate for me Very Happy

Rad wrote:
which termostat dose every one use?

I am looking at getting either habistat, Microclimate or luck rpetile, has any body had any problems with any of these

If/ when they fail, do they fail on or off?

any comments would be welcome Laughing

thanks all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: