Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Venomous Snake bite
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I did read the thread, yep was all very friendly. I was amazed no one seemed bothered by the willingness to get as much press out of the event as possible.

Apparently he was even on London Tonight Sad

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
glidergirl
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I heard he was on London Tonight! Good publicity for the shop! But just look at the comments made about the article in the link you provided, not good! All one sided and ignorant people whining about uk taxpayers footing the bill!!! So who pays when someone has a motorbike accident or falls of a horse! I don't hear anyone moaning about that!! Rolling Eyes
slippery42
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: A Plonker Reply with quote

glidergirl wrote:
He hadn't even had the snake for a day!

After reading this you dont need to say anymore!!!!!!!!

Using Nikon D300's and pro lenses
zarozinia
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally some common sense! I am so glad other people feel the same. Its not worth saying anything over on RFUK, Im afraid they worship venomous keepers who show off, which is why Pete and I dont post much in their venomous section.

Did you catch that Green meanie video (on utube) they all raved about and said it was fab? A rather silly piece of handling to display publically in my opinion. I really cant imagine any safe venomous keeper handling amongst a load of jars and bottles etc, its was like anj assault course with a mamba! Mini rant over. I know Im amongst semi sane like minded people on this forum anyway.
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would have thought that by working in a 'pet shop' that he would have known better.... At least he wasn't permanently damaged or worse!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: