Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you love horses?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garysumpter
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Do you love horses? Reply with quote

If so, we are setting up a new horse lovers forum / resource website.

I am a website developer and my other half and her whole family LOVE horses (keep / ride them).

I am looking for a few people that are willing to sign up and post a few posts and have a look around, looking for constructive feedback Smile

It is in the initial stages and I have a lot to do, but the more people I have on board to bounce ideas off, the better Smile

If you would like the website address please PM me and I will send it immediately.

This is a UK based website and nothing dodgy, I am taking the time to do this for my other half Smile

Many Thanks

Gary

http://www.sitewonders.co.uk
gary@sitewonders.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: