Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spooky mail!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Off the wall! / It happens sometimes!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jas
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Spooky mail! Reply with quote

Just thought i'd share something that happened to me yesterday.
Got home from work to find a small pile of mail on my mat so took it in and opened the first one to find it was a letter from my insurance company, thing was i changed from these about a year and a half ago, when i checked the date it was 21st November 2006, weird i thought but on openeing the rest found they was all dated around the 21st november 2006, there was even junk mail that had offers that ended in December 2006. In total there was about 10 items and all were in perfect condition as if just sent, how weird! Confused
Wouldnt supprise me if that day my postman was John Lock! Laughing
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Mm bit weird mate...maybe one of your neighbours got it by mistake and just found it again and posted it through ya door.. Laughing
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure that I saw a news article before xmas that said that the Postal Service had found some of last years(2006) undelivered Xmas mail in a warehouse and would be trying to deliver it before xmas this year(2007).
Maybe they have just caught up.
Jas
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that would explain it, thanks! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Off the wall! / It happens sometimes! All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: