Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing my collection (so far :P) of T's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Invertebrates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackroseUK
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Introducing my collection (so far :P) of T's Reply with quote

I bought a T (chilea rose) to get over my fear of spiders. It has helped alot. I used to be too scared to even go near a money spider on a door.
I still get freaked out and I hate the house spiders *cringes*, but my little girl Charlotte has helped me no end and continues to do so, and many more have come since all in about 2months lol. Addiction!!!Soon after I had her I was even able to sit on the floor, look up noticing a small house spider by the wall, and just ask my partner to get it for me, without moving. Massive step. Of course I still prefer them to be let loose and I am keeping a wild garden one at mo cos it kept coming back in lol.
Seems happy enough..no pics of it though sry.

Anyway here goes (sorry I babble hehe)

This is my first T, Charlotte the chilean rose.

This is Sunset my 2nd one, red knee sling. recently lost a leg a week after molting Sad poor little thing. Looks different to this pic now.

This is Velvet my third, a mexican red rump.
Before molt:

After molt:

Anyone think her book lungs look yellow? She was my first to molt, then my red knee did, then my trinidad did. All in one week lol, after waiting for so long.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool very nice!..can you try and keep pics to around 600x500 ish please so as not to distort the forum...Ibet you use a canon 350d as well!...lol Laughing
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: not finished yet hehe... Reply with quote

Fourth came Celia, my biggest atm, maybe 8inches? She would easily fit on a saucer anyway. She has fangs over an inch long. Shes a goliath orange stripe adult female. Very pretty spider.

This is Bramble, my fifth. Cant see her very well here as she is so small and loves to hide. She is a costa rican tiger rump. very small.

This is my 6th, a trinidad chevron sling called Trinity.

Seventh is Fanta my M.robustum that I got a few days ago. Very pretty, but got a bald bum lol. Shes starting to do right under the soil now so hope thats normal. She just walked round the first few days. She comes out at night though.

And two days or so ago my latest one, my eighth is my little salmon pink sling, Buzz.How old would you say it is by this pic? How many molts a year do you get from yours?

BlackroseUK
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo sry i didnt see ur reply before i posted more. yeah thats the same cam we got! lol! take good pics dont they for close ups?
How do I make my pics smaller? Is there any way a mod could do them for me when I post? Sorry- i only know how to post them Embarassed
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resize when you edit them or photobucket will do it for you.A picture is only as good as the lens.. Wink Canons are ok I guess...more a nikon man myself.. Laughing Razz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorgeous spiders blackrose.
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice collection you've there and it will grow and grow...
Only thing - damn I hate common names...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Invertebrates All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: