Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rudders, wethepeople and Young_Gun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil1988
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: rudders, wethepeople and Young_Gun Reply with quote

Right suppose it's time to thank you lot Cool
Firstly cheers Dean (rudders) for the new crestie, shes looking healthy and stunning. She's in her own tank now for a bit before I will house her with my other female and then breed her when I am happy she is up to weight. Thanks for the help and advice over the phone also - can't recommend you highly enough.
Next up Jase (wethepeople), cheers man for going to pick her up from Dean - wouldn't expect anyone that I'd never met properly to do a 3 hour, 90 mile round trip for me Wink . Thanks for holding her at your place for that night aswell. Top bloke.
And finally good old Roy (Young_Gun), even though you think it's nothing Rolling Eyes cheers for getting her from Jase and bringing her up to your place in the ghetto Laughing . Also for setting her a nice little temp tank up rather than keeping her in the tub and feeding her even though it was only for a night. Was good to meet you when I came to pick her up and see the snakes and stuff. Cheers bud Cool

Happy now Jase? Laughing
Jase
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome Phil, just remember I get first dibs on babies Cool Laughing

Jase
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

180 mile round trip Wink

Phil1988
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sorry Jase I forgot you had to go there and back in my calculations Laughing
neep_neep
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha.... presumably you're the one who speedily nabbed that beauty off the classifieds Laughing

I also want to say how great Dean has been - despite the advertised lady already being sold, he kept me updated and let me know that he was putting another girly up for sale! Very Happy

She is now here, and is an absolute stunner - really healthy and more than I ever expected! My boyfriend went to pick her up and he was very impressed with the advice given, and the fact that Dean so clearly cares for his geckos. Smile

So yes, big thumbs up for Dean! Thank you! Very Happy
Phil1988
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that would have been me Laughing I just posted up some pics in the rhac section. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: