Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking 2 buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Bearded, Rankins & Frilled Dragons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grimesy
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: looking 2 buy Reply with quote

hi im looking to buy 2 BD (around the 2 to 5 month mark no older plz). 1 female 1 male, im looking for stunning colours (hypo red , orange things like that) i alredy have two at 3 months old ( 1's citrus the other ones green so i was told i dont really kno much about the colours of them)

any wayz drop me a line if ur selling i've got cash (must have good high quality pics though)

also could some one point me in the right direction for a good web site with a list of products in relation to reptiles (heat matts thrmo stats)

and a gd web site for learning about diffrent colour phases of beardies thxz ppl.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Bearded, Rankins & Frilled Dragons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: