Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hiding a lot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattie
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: hiding a lot Reply with quote

how often do you guys see your leopard geckos, cos mine never comes out before 4 am ,its like having a invisable pet i feed it and clean its poo but never see it is this normal, i know they nocturnal but is there any way i can encourage it to become active before say mid nite?
Gina
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 13 leos altogether and i guess i see about half of those on a regular basis,the rest are just lazy and i'll only get to see them when i poke them out their hides for check overs,just to make sure they're all ok being as i don't see them much,sounds to me like you have a lazy one,lol,but there's nothing wrong with you going in and getting it out now and then,it might like the idea then that when it sees you it knows its gonna get some attention and start coming out more,i have one that craves attention and won't stop scratching the glass until she's had a cuddle. Very Happy
mattie
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers gina i was thinking bout getting him a girlfreind
that should put some life into the fella Very Happy
i know it works for me lol
Gina
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeah that might liven him up,just make sure to quarantine the female for a few weeks first,just to be on the safe side,good luck. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: