Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suplliers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lizard man
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Suplliers Reply with quote

Hey all, going tobe looking into getting some frogs next month or close to the end of this upcoming month, so i thought it would be best time to acquire some food, was just wondering where the best places are to get these.

Im looking into starting colonies of vestigial fruit flies, those small tropical woodlice and spring tails

Any advice would be great, ive looked on livefoods.co.uk they have fruit flies and the spring tails but no woodlice, thought id see if there was anywhere better insted of ordering from different sites

Thanks
Steve
MJ
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.dartfrog.co.uk is a great place for feeders... if your looking for nice plants check out my site or PM me Wink

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
lizard man
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wicked, ill check it out,
Just noticed ive spelt suppliers wrong lol Embarassed
and i will be checking your page aswell Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: