Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whites tree frog disease

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leonie
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: whites tree frog disease Reply with quote

hi, for about 3 months now my subadult male has had large black skin patches. the vet prescribed batril and iodine solutions which has fixed everything as regurads to him 'acting' unwell, hes back to his old self calling more loudly ect but the black things are still there. will they ever dissapear or is it like scar tissue, my herp vet seems to have taken a rather long siesta from the practise so is about as much use as an old teabag lol! he (the frog lol) is on his own now as his cage mates died at the start of this debackle, how will i know when its safe to bring in more frogs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: