Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What kind of wood?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine we all have different opinions and ways of keeping reptiles amphibs etc..All I am asking is that its kept to a mature discussion and not a slanging match,cheers. Cool
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kermit wrote:
sorry stuart but i did not strike the first blow. i am feed up with the likes of paul giving bad info to people about dart frogs under the banner of i have been keeping dart for years lets do the maths me 44 paul 20 something that still dont make me write every time. but the info i have been given i then pass it on

26 on the edge of 27.. keeping dart frogs since I was 14-15 so that makes 12 years personal experiance not "what some one else told me"

I dont give bad advice I give advice gained from experiance I have personally gained through keeping an animal..

Dale you sir have done nothing but give whacky advice to people from what I have seen... dog vitamins for frogs is one major hwacky idea of yours and then there's the infamous " I cured SLS" BS pure BS... almost as pathetic as your name choice for your forum...

as for the he threw the first bow crap how pathetic are you? Laughing Laughing

Go discuss this on your forum I am sure you will win the debate there since you are the only person who posts Laughing

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any further posts off topic will be removed..so if you two wish to continue bickering do it via pm!!
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what ever paul try some uv it does stop sls and sa37 is a multi vit not just for dog heres a really whacky one some people give there anfibs caulk the best way to learne is to listen

The B.D.G

www.britishdendrobatidgroup.co.uk
mcfluffin
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...sorry about this...think it was my fault. I think this argument probably goes beyond UV vs non-UV though?

Dale....I asked Paul, because I know of his experience, and thought he was a good person to ask (having spoken to him on quite a few occasions before. You were right in thinking other people are entitled to their own input too of course (as I'm sure you have experience yourself, and it is as you rightly pointed out....a forum). Nevertheless, I didn't want to cause an argument...so sorry for that Sad Chill people...all dart frog keepers should learn from one another, not fight over what's right...what works is what works...healthy animals are a good sign that you are doing a good job. Just do what you can do for the animals...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Amphibians All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: