Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My website, snakes available now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Websites / Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reptile Keeper
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: My website, snakes available now. Reply with quote

Edited by Stuart. Please read this http://www.captivebred.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5511
Thankyou
Reptile Keeper
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right, sorry didn't see that.. Thought I might be able to help some people that might want to buy a baby boa thats all.. I'm not in competition with you as I don't have a forum but if you want me to put your link up on my site then I am willing to do that in exchange for having my link on here? I'm sure I will one day meet the required post count but with being a long distance lorry driver it is quite difficult for me to sit and reply to loads of threads at a time like I used to do on other forums.. Sorry if I have offended that was not my intention..
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries mate..its just one of the few rules we have on here thats all.. Cool Try advertising them on here http://www.reptileclassifieds.co.uk/
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stuart, I have used reptileclassifieds before but don't feel I need to just yet with the boas.. I have quite a lot of interest already so will wait until I am left with just a few. Thanks for getting back to me, appologies once again. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Websites / Links All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: