Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not at BARKING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Not at BARKING! Reply with quote

Right sorry guys after supporting the show for the last few years, I will NOT be at the BRAS Barking show. Unfortunately I had left it too late to book a table (that will teach me for spending my free time & money on running a forum and reptile classifieds site Rolling Eyes ).

Obviously I'm not too pleased about it but sh1t happens I guess.

I thought I had better let people know as I've had a few emails from people travelling a distance to look at cresteds from me Sad and I obviously don't want them wasting their time.

I will be there to meet anyone I have made arrangements with but that's about it.

If anyone does want something specific I can probably bring it but I haven't time to sort photos before hand or won't have time to hang around the show for very long.

I will be at the Basildon show though and will of course be supporting the IHS shows too.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
jakeus
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a real shame, I always like to gawp over your royals!
SteveL
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i was gonna get a table a while ago and they had one left then

around march /april i think it was .best to book early for next year me thinks mate

jezz wrote:
I dont understand SteveL's sarcasm dohhh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: