Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Communal Racking system
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

be possible to stick the tub un the shelves with the boas? Any thoughts?

how can that be thought of shoving them in the same tub. and ailurus did not think he was going to put them in same tub as sand boas. read ailurus reply. mujicans question was simple to understand, it just seems some mods on here like to try bring folk down. and i have seen it more and more.

it was a perfectly logical question. he has space on his rack, could he put his lizards tubs next to his sand boas. his remark did not get cheeky until after mr strouds did.

i dunno why some folk feel they have to be rude and ignorant when people ask questions. i was once told if i felt a certain way then not to post on a certain thread. maybe other folk should think that way too.

mujican shove them on same shelf.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Currently, my two baby leos are sittin gon top of my sand boa rack and thought it would be possible to stick the tub un the shelves with the boas

Or maybe it's that you don't have the ability to spell/make sense/communicate/converse politely/make friends?

i thought the main aim was to attract folk to the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: