Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rough Green Snakes Hatching
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Snakes - General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliewoos
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakesalive wrote:
congratulations!!!!!

what a nice site to see.............. Cool

would like to start breeding these guys again, and i think you have just spurred me on to do so

good luck with getting them going, they really like tiny locasts if you can get hold of them julie Laughing

chuffed for you

k

Thanks Karl, Defo do it! I reckon my female may be gravid again so may have some cb available later in the yr.
Just got a male p.baroni to go with my female and it apparantly originated from you! thats the second random buy i have got that came from you!

It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Snakes - General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: