Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

monitor learning/training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Monitors - big & small!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Parrot
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol93 wrote:
Scott W wrote:
Gabb13, just for the record.....ARE YOU THE SAME PERSON AS DANCESWITHSAVS?

Gabb13, I would also like an answer to this question. A simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice...

Third time lucky,

Gabb13, ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT THE SAME PERSON AS DANCES WITH SAVS?

Please do me the honour of answering the above question both honestly and without insult. You could of course just completely ignore it as you have done when asked this question on two other occasions during this thread. Such behaviour would contrast strongly with your reaction to other posts in this thread however. If you do choose to not reply on a third occasion, then the logical conclusion to arrive at would be that you are avoiding the question. If so, then why?

Crocdoc, Lovely lace monitors and interesting videos, thanks for sharing. Cool
Visit our website - Gwelwch ein Gwefan
www.btcvcymru.org
Llinell Gymorth / Helpline: 08702 40 48 41
gabb13
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peter, there have been at least 3 individuals who have posted using gabb13 on this thread.

the most recent couple of posts are DWS = me. the others are no longer here; they were visiting.

but even DWS is a composite. yah, i know, it doesn't clear up any confusion, but there are several self appointed biographers of DWS out there who can flesh out the fantastic details...lol - if you can take their word.

at least you no longer have to hear second hand from crocdoc what are my methods- that's all available now from the source by book and vid. so when anybody might get tired of inadvertently training his monitor to tolerate him he can just as easily choose to deliberately teach it to like him.

check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/VaranusTraining
there's one playlist of nothing but the training vids, but once you see them you will be able to recognise the same techniques and the results achieved by them through all the rest of the vids- maybe see some things you missed before.

it's all too easy. i told you you were training your captive- whether you thought so or not. i defined the word tame for you. i showed you tame monitors. now i show you how easy it is to tame a monitor.

here's the main thing- Lesson #1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZeFFQozO0M

everybody's lips are intact despite rumors to the contrary...lol- i just recall who first floated that notion. but there are almost as many hand feeding vids with monitors now on youtube as there are fang & claw ones. people are seeing how smart they can be- and if one, then 2 then 3 and a dozen monitors are friendly- then any one can be or could have been. it wouldn't the least surprise me to see a croc monitor lip feeding vid any day. lip feeding vids have got boring, frankly, and could use some zest.

sometime when you're real bored, peter, go reading various forum archives back a few years. look for the characters tom davis, dave kirshner, michael cota and sam sweet. see if you experience deja vu.
didn't come off as rehearsed this time, though.
Peter Parrot
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabb13 wrote:
peter, there have been at least 3 individuals who have posted using gabb13 on this thread.

the most recent couple of posts are DWS = me. the others are no longer here; they were visiting.

Thank you for clearing that up.
Visit our website - Gwelwch ein Gwefan
www.btcvcymru.org
Llinell Gymorth / Helpline: 08702 40 48 41
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
peter, there have been at least 3 individuals who have posted using gabb13 on this thread

Not unless you have given them your password..a username cannot be registered multiple times and used by other people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Monitors - big & small! All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: