Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smashing time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Vivarium Design
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerbaby2k
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brew wrote:
tigerbaby2k wrote:
You could always put mesh on that side! cheaper and great ventilation for a panther!

Hi Soph, have ya reserved ya young chams at Lee's yet? Was there today and didn't see ya name on any little one's! I reckon now would be a good time to reserve some for 2-3 months time! They're in such demand from him, I would advise reserving some now and Lee will grow them on for you, you should be able to pick up some beauties from him for your graduation pressie! If you've already reserved some tell me to mind my own business lol

Hey Brew, Im having to wait until the end of the year now as Im away in August and hopefully starting a job (with 30% exotics!) in Sept so will save the money I think for a female and male at xmas. HOWEVER I may be very impatient and use my first pay check for a male! The problem with reserving is that I cant decide what locale I want! I love the Sambava and nosey be and the ambanja and ambiole... hmmm any suggestious Brew? What do you have?

Counting down the weeks til I get my Cham! My beardie is 10 1/2 years old Smile

1.0 Bearded Dragon
1.0 Lhasa apso
1.1 Lionheads
0.1 Syrian Hamster
Scoops
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brew wrote:

Was only kidding mate, didn't mean any offence.

np m8, sometimes hard to tell via text only Smile
Brew
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerbaby2k wrote:
Hey Brew, Im having to wait until the end of the year now as Im away in August and hopefully starting a job (with 30% exotics!) in Sept so will save the money I think for a female and male at xmas. HOWEVER I may be very impatient and use my first pay check for a male! The problem with reserving is that I cant decide what locale I want! I love the Sambava and nosey be and the ambanja and ambiole... hmmm any suggestious Brew? What do you have?

Well Soph, I know exactly the problem with deciding on Locale, I originally opted for a male Sambave, after 3 weeks I was a little unsure, I went back to see Lee and he told me the one I had picked out was probably a female. That made it easier for me to change my mind and I now have a male Ambilobe reserved. I think which ever way we go we don't know for sure how they will mature, and either way they are all stunners and are fascinating reps!
ClactonJoe
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I wanted a certain locale when I first started looking.

I ended up with whatever Lee had that fitted the time scale. And that he felt was best for me as a novice.

I am very pleased with my little fellow though and all I really want is that he grows up healthy and content. Knowing I am looking after him properly is the biggest concern I have.

I think if I get another another, (oh come on you know it never stops at one) then I will choose more slowly as I will know a lot more about what I am getting into and impatience will no longer be a BIG factor.

I will say again though that my little Ambilobe is great and I thank Lee very much for picking this one out for me.

(I put this other picture up as I love it. You can see my knuckle and then the first joint on my index finger. Oh he is soo tiny).

Go-on Have a Look...
http://www.mycampage.com/chameleon
Brew
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's less than a week since I saw him Jo, and he seems to have coloured up a lot in them few days, he must be very content mate Wink
ClactonJoe
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I thought he was getting a little more colour but then thought it was just me hoping.

Maybe I'm not going so mad after all.

Go-on Have a Look...
Brew
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClactonJoe wrote:
Now I thought he was getting a little more colour but then thought it was just me hoping.

Maybe I'm not going so mad after all.

He's def got a lot more green to him since last Sunday mate.

OH! Unless that's green with envy, cos he's lookin at me and he wanted to come home with me last week LMAO!
ClactonJoe
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see on another thread you said you are ready to pick up in a week or two.

I think I am going to get back to Lee's on sunday to get some more food and just ask a couple more questions.

Is yours labelled up with your name? If not then which one is it? I might just smuggle yours home as I hear from mine that you where looking at him funny and he doesn't want any of his brothers/cousins getting caught up with such a naughty old man.

Go-on Have a Look...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Vivarium Design All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: