Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone seen Rick (Rickeezee) lately please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
felix93
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Has anyone seen Rick (Rickeezee) lately please Reply with quote

I need some help / advise.

Can anyone tell me how to contact Rick please? I bought 2 baby female Yemen from him back in late Nov / beginning of Dec 2007, but due to his courier's problems, Rick could not send them to me. He offered to send me back the refund, but as I bought from him before, so I told him to send them to me when the problems solved with the courier company. He told me he would get back to me "soon", that was his last email to me in mid Dec.

As I know the baby chams I was getting are about 10 weeks that time, so I did not have a big viv to start them. But I think if I am still having the same 2 females chams, I need to upgrade the viv as they probably have grown quite a bit. I have tried to contact Rick through the board, through emails, through his livefood website, but I still have no reply. I know Rick is pretty busy but he'd never not reply my emails in the past, only just a day or 2 later.

I am in the process of ordering new vivs for my other reptiles, so I want to get hold of Rick sooner, so I can order a new bigger viv for the 2 chams at the same time. (Got to take the advantages of having a bigger discount from the company if I order more vivs.) So can anyone know how I can get hold of Rick and find out how my 2 chams are please?
JStroud
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Rick did have some computer problems over the Christmas period, I have no doubt he'll get back to you as soon as he can. Have you tried phoning him?
felix93
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I have tried in the past but I always caught hi
at a wrong time at work. So I haven't this time as I don't like to interfer others. I just see if any of you could give me some advise before I call him again.
felix93
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to call him this morning, but I got the mess saying it's impossible to connect my call.

I am getting worrying now and not knowing what to do. I only just know Rick through the board and I know he's trustable as I bought from him in the past, but still not too sure what to think.

Has anyone bought livefood from him recently? Please help.
penfold
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: rick Reply with quote

i saw him last friday evening seemed fine to me
1.1albino boas 1.5hogg islands 0.1dbl het sunglow 1.0 salmon hypo 0.1 anery boa 1.0jungle carpet1.1kalatoa dwarf retics 1.1black bloods1.1guyana red tail1.1san fransisco garter1.2applegate gophers1.3 yemens.columbian red tail1.1hermans.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have it on good authority he is alive and kicking so hopefully he will see this and get in contact with you!
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

I don't think he is running away, only I just need to get hold of him quick, so I can order my vivs. lol. I know I don't think I will get my chams until the weather is warmer that the couirer can start doing the delivery again.
felix93
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not be able to contact Rick. Crying or Very sad Just wish he logs on the board and see the mess.
unbreakable
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did any one ever get in contact with Rick, he sold me a wrongly sexed panther chameleon and never got back to me, i sorted it myself but he has some good stock and wouldn't mind buying more from him.
mark
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been after him for ages wanted more stuff but never got back to me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: