Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vision Hatchling Rack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Vivarium Design
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachel132002
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Vision Hatchling Rack Reply with quote

Right,

Just ordered one of these so hopefully be here next week early on. Got the online instructions but are these the same for the hatchling ones too?

I know people had issues wit cables etc for the V70s so was wondering has anyone or can anyone get pictures of how they've run the cable through the hatchling ones so i get a rough idea how to do it all so i can put it together asap.

Cheers, Rach
2 BCC
2 JCP
2 Leos
1 Beardy
2 Cresties
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
royalpython
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rachel,

I've got a photo for you, it's quite simple, just two rows are needed - never tried it with one row, it might work with one row, but i preferred having two.

www.masterpeaceartwork.com
garysumpter
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us know how you get on Rach, I have the 11 tub royal rack. they really should give guidelines on how to manage the cable!

Gary

http://www.sitewonders.co.uk
gary@sitewonders.co.uk
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've run mine the same, two cable lengths per level. Also use two cables per rack, one for the bottom layers, one for the top.

It's a great unit, just don't tighten the bolts too much and CONCENTRATE when you put it together, taking levels out and turning them round would be a major headache.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
jamie_s
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also use 2 runs of cable per level rach and find the rack superbski Wink as scott rightly says concentrate when assembling as an idiot i know put the largest six spacer tubes on the very bottom level and these are meant for the top Embarassed i didnt spot,i mean he didnt spot this untill it was complete and the bottom layer had massive gaps between shelf and rack Laughing Rolling Eyes what a palooka
rachel132002
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was fun, building, wiring, cabling, papering tubs, sorting out many royals, labelling and now just trying to get temps right *yawn* good job i don't have to be up early lol
2 BCC
2 JCP
2 Leos
1 Beardy
2 Cresties
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Vivarium Design All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: