Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quick Price Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ailurus
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They were from a private breeder in England.
I have not been to Hamm yet, but have just booked the coach to go in September with mum, I cant wait.

They are N. Levis Levis.

Erm Price = Dont be so nosey ! lol
Sorry I dont like to talk about that on a public forum, if you search around it will give you a good idea.
But for an adult pair it is always going to be a fair bit more than juvies and mine were proven.

oh ok, i got confused lol.

i wish my parents were willing to take me to Hamm, but they probably wouldn't be. and i don't really want to go by myself.

oh sorry about asking the price i was just interested.

They are very handsome geckos, i really like them. they are fascinating. thanks for the pics. What are they living in? is it a contico? are the handleable?

i found a few places that sell U. Milli, and i emailed a few of them to check prices and availiability. i hope i get replies soon lol i haven't bought a new reptile for ages.

Snakes: :Pantherophis: :Coelognathus: :Lampropeltis: :Heterodon: :Antaresia:
Lizards: :Rhacodactylus: :Pogona: :Goniurosaurus:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ailurus27
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: