Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vision Rack Heat Cable really short??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterf
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, I dont wish to have a public argument but was only trying to answer your public questions.
The first batch of racks came with an assortment of cables of whatever they had at Vision in 230 volt.
Same size racks were provided with one long or two short cables.
The next container arrived and they didnt send any cables, nor let me know this. They arrived and we had to try and source cables that no one, including ourselves, stocked many of.
We told Vision that we would supply the next lot of cables and are waiting for the UK plug manufactured items to arrive by container.
Until then, we are supplying whatever we can source to fit properly.
The V70 should have a 15 or 16 metre cable. None were available from Zoo Med so we supplied a 4.5 metre and a 12 metre to suit.
I am afraid we don't work weekends but did try to call you Friday.
As I have mentioned you do have my own e mail address and I do answer emergencies over the weekend.
I am sorry, your not happy and I can appreciate your frustration with having a part missing. There is nothing worse.
With hindsight, I guess we should have told you we couldn't despatch until next week, when we would have had time to organise things better.
The container only arrived late Tuesday and we would normally have checked everything and started despatch of orders the following week.
Once again, sorry for the confusion.
garysumpter
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter,

Its cool i'm not having an arguement I am just letting everyone know that the manufacturer recommends 50ft heat cable.

As I mentionned in my email I had to go out and buy another cable, my rack is now up and running and working very well.

Gary

http://www.sitewonders.co.uk
gary@sitewonders.co.uk
peterf
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, just an update from the office.
I have just been told that the cables had actually arrived in time and thats why you didn't get a call.
You were supplied with 1 x 4.5 metre and 1 x 10 metre cable. Some of our orders are double checked by a manager and this was actually one of them.
I have checked our stocks of cables and it confirms this to be correct.
In the box with the trays packed in there was 2 seperate Zoo Med cables supplied.
garysumpter
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will double check but I actually tipped ALL the packing peanuts out on to the floor looking for assembly instructions!

Cheers

Gary

http://www.sitewonders.co.uk
gary@sitewonders.co.uk
penfold
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: vision Reply with quote

we had are next vision rack delivered thursdayall good and complete and working just like the other 3 we have had cheers pete Very Happy Very Happy
1.1albino boas 1.5hogg islands 0.1dbl het sunglow 1.0 salmon hypo 0.1 anery boa 1.0jungle carpet1.1kalatoa dwarf retics 1.1black bloods1.1guyana red tail1.1san fransisco garter1.2applegate gophers1.3 yemens.columbian red tail1.1hermans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: