Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Henry Batten in the UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nephrurus
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Henry Batten in the UK Reply with quote

Hi folks, my name is Jeff and I'm the lead caretaker at Bob Clark Reptiles. Some of you may have met me at the Hamm December show. I was able to attend to aid Bob and Mike at their booths.

Henry is our UK python and boa distributer. If Henry says he is offering a Bob Clark animal, you can rest assured that is in fact a Bob Clark animal.

If you are in the UK and you are looking for a certain python or boa morph you can get it from Henry. We bring boas and pythons that are just for Henry.

I'm not trying to 'wee' anyone off and start a fight, I just wanted to clear the air a bit.

-Jeff
jamie_s
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if you wanted any bob clark animals you would have to go through henry or buy elsewhere?
Nephrurus
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can order anything we have (as long as we have it on the permits) from Henry and we can bring it to Hamm where Henry or one of his associates picks the animals up.

You can also buy directly from Bob via e-mail (bob@bobclark.com) and pick them up your self in Hamm, Houten, or Snake Day. The benefit of going through Henry is you don't have to go all the way to Germany, the Netherlands or Holland. Henry places the order, collects the animals and brings them back to the UK. Then you just pick them up from him.

I have no idea how the taxing process works, I don't know what you guys do and don't pay for.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if say one of us wanted to do a big order would Bob ship it over to the uk like he does for Henry?
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, of coarse. We don't turn away any business.

Henry just makes it much easier for people to get their pythons and boas in the UK.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I see I thought he was the sole distributor and that any snakes coming in from Bob went through him..cheers for clearing that up. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: