Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Say hello!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ev2277
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: lizard types Reply with quote

Dont suppose there is a picture guide of the different types of lizard you can get... with all different breeds and stuff... tried looking on net but when you dont know what you are looking for you can be looking forever Very Happy ... I would know it as soon as I saw it...
alastair
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. not sure about a general guide, but try posting on the bearded dragon forum. Loads of experts there
0.1 royals owned by mikey
ev2277
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thank you for that.. but I think I will accept defeat I have looked at hundres of pictures of lizards and nothing looks like poor pugsley... never mind I am quite happy with a normal bearded if I can just find one.. that is... why are they always miles away ... patience is a virtue Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Say hello!!! All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: