Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reptilica.co.uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Review - Books & Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miffikins
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reptilica.co.uk Reply with quote

Has anyone used this website before?? It seems to be a German company looking at the website, and I'm wanting to order a book but don't want to have to wait ages (its available from some UK companies but this is a tenner cheaper).

Any experiences with them??

Much appreciated!

Kate
lol93
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never used that company, but I have ordered from other German suppliers before without any problems. Have you tried Ebay for the book?
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have, I think I'm actually goin to get it off ebay now as it will probably get here quicker, even though it will be a few quid dearer. I did try Waterstones too but it wasn't on any of their databases, rubbish.

I got a bit confused about the site as its .co.uk but it seems to be a German company with a website for different European countries, could be wrong like.

Hopefully if I order it tonight it will be here by the weekend and I can get it read before I start lectures Very Happy
MJ
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup they are a german firm but have a bunch of country specific URL's Confused

never ordered from them but when ordering from say Germany o abroad you can't just look at the base price you need to ad postage in as well Wink

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
miffikins
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the base price was 27 quid with a fiver postage, so still 4 quid cheaper than off ebay postage but I figure if I get it off ebay hubby will use his paypal and maybe I can get away with not paying him back Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Review - Books & Products All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: