Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scott W - Captivebred

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dracowoman2
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Scott W - Captivebred Reply with quote

What can I say apart from THANK YOU!! A man that is happy to answer all the questions you throw at him, offer advice about purchases and an all round helpful chap. I've bought 11 royals and 11 Crested Geckos from him so far, and I couldn't be happier, and will be returning in the future Wink

No one should be concerned about ever dealing with Scott, first class service and some fantastic animals Very Happy

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
PaulG
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have had a couple of rhacs from Scott and totally agree.
Although I bought quite as much as you from him Shocked ! hehe

Lucky devil Twisted Evil Very Happy

:.Rhacodactylus.:.Eublepharis.:.Stenodactylus.:.Nephrurus.:
Dracowoman2
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cresteds are getting nicer and nicer all the time. I just missed out on the Pouch Rats Crying or Very sad

It pays to have a very understanding husband, and money left over from a recent remortgage, which was meant to be landing and stairs carpet, fitted kitchen etc. Personally I think these home improvements are much better Wink Although we did manage a new roof, which I have to admit was well overdue, it's depressing sleeping with an umbrella Laughing

Scott was referred to me, and personally I think the best possible form of advertising Very Happy

Claire
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Claire & Paul, it's always nice to know people are happy with their animals and service.

Home improvements or more animals....that's an easy one to decide (say's the guy with no carpets or flooring for the last 5 months Embarassed Laughing ).

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Mandie
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See I could buy some royal morphs or have my drains sorted hmm was a difficult choice till this last weekend!

3 days no toilet or washing could be done, £230 bill for unblocking the drains on a weekend AND camera showed this pre 1900 build drain was ermm DEAD! Cost to reline with resin etc nowt too bad just a lovely £1599.13 so bye bye rewire, bye bye investment snakes and hello drain repair man!!!!!

Another note to SELF you've got to give in girl and find a rich new husband or take out a mortgage!!!!!! Not had a husband for 20 yrs or a mortgage for 8 hmm what a choice!
Dracowoman2
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your drains Mandie, houses suck money faster than kids!! And that takes some beating, our 4 ain't cheap Laughing

Go with the mortgage, they are usually less grief, cost you less in the long run, and are easier to get rid of if you get fed up with them Wink Laughing

Claire
Thomas Shanta
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to agree,anyone thinking of buying from Scott, should,I've had Cresties,Gargs and Storrs monitors of him and they were all in top condition and health and very well packaged. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: